The 'New World Order'
A While Back We Heard They Would Be Implementing A New Global Cashless System And When This Happens We Will No Longer Be Able To Use Cash.       I Never Imagined Anything Like This Could Happen!       Biometric Identification Systems Are Starting To Be An Everyday Part Of Life.       Our Hands, Fingers And Retinas Were Scanned And Recorded For This New Biometric System.       Everything's Gone Digital Overnight.       Those Who Resist And Try To Live Off The Grid Are Facing Serious Consequences.       Recently New Laws Have Been Enacted Regarding Those Who Haven't Had Their Hands, Fingers And Retinas Scanned And Recorded For This New Banking System.       It's Now Considered Mandatory And Those Who Resist Will Suffer Dire Consequences!       Living In A Global Fascist State!
Home Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5 Page 6 Page 7 God's Plan
The New World Order
Katy Perry – E.T. (Occult Meaning)

The song E.T. by Katy Perry has a darker meaning than you would normally think.

“E.T.” (Feat. Kanye West) Lyrics

Katy Perry - ET ft Kanye West I got a dirty mind
I got filthy ways
I’m tryin’ to bathe my ape
In your milky way
I’m a legend
I’m irreverent
I’ll be reverend
I’ll be so far up
We don’t give a fuck
Welcome to the danger zone
Step into the fantasy
You are not invited
To the other side of sanity
They callin’ me an alien
a big-headed astronaut
Maybe it’s because
your boy yeezy get ass a lot

You’re so hypnotizing
Could you be the devil
Could you be an angel

Your touch magnetizing
Feels like I am floating
Leaves my body glowing

They say be afraid
You’re not like the others
Futuristic lover
Different DNA
They don’t understand you

You’re from a whole ‘nother world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I’m ready to go
Lead me into the light

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Infect me with your loving
Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be your victim
Ready for abduction

Boy, you’re an alien
Your touch so foreign
It’s supernatural
Extraterrestrial

You’re so supersonic
Wanna feel your power
Stun me with your laser
Your kiss is cosmic
Every move is magic

You’re from a whole ‘nother world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I’m ready to go
Lead me into the light

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Infect me with your loving
Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be your victim
Ready for abduction

Boy, you’re an alien
Your touch so foreign
It’s supernatural
Extraterrestrial

I know a bar out in Mars
Where they drivin’ spaceships instead of cars
Cop a Prada space suit about the stars
Getting stupid high straight up out the jars
Pockets on Shrek
Rockets on deck
Tell me what’s next
Alien sex?
I’ma disrobe you
Then I’ma probe you
See I abducted you
So I tell you what to do
I tell you what to do
What to do
What to do

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Infect me with your loving
Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be your victim
Ready for abduction

Boy, you’re an alien
Your touch so foreign
It’s supernatural
Extraterrestrial

Extraterrestrial
Extraterrestrial

Boy, you’re an alien
Your touch so foreign
It’s supernatural
Extraterrestrial