The 'New World Order'
 
Digital ID Or Digital Prison
Home Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5 Page 6 Page 7 God's Plan
The New World Order
It's An Evil And Sinister Conspiracy That Involves Very Rich And Powerful People Who Mastermind Events And Control World Affairs Through Governments And Corporations And Are Plotting Mass Population Reduction And The Emergence Of A Totalitarian World Government!   By Using Occult Secret Societies The ILLUMINATI Will Bring All Of The Nations Of This World Together As One.   We'll Have No Recourse But To Submit And Be Under Their Control Utilizing Their Digital Central Bank Currency Or To Reject This Ill-Fated Digital Identification.   The Goal Is UN Agenda 2030!   This Is The Beginning Of The End!
I   AM   ANTICHRIST

There are many that are alive today who are misguided and think that I'm supposed to make my appearance long after they're gone, so they cast doubt and say that I'm probably not even going to come, at least in their lifetime. 

Others are quick to point out that I must have already appeared long ago in the days of ancient Rome, no longer to return. 

But I'm here to say that I am alive today!   Indeed, very much so alive!

Everyone knows of my coming and that I'll play a crucial role in the final events of this earth's history.

I'm somebody who understands the economy and the global sphere and wins people, I'm a likable winsome character.

Initially I'll disguise myself as a great humanitarian; I'll talk about peace, prosperity, and plenty. 

Soon, very soon, when the final world system is about to appear, that's when you'll see me.

And when that time has come I'll certainly reveal myself in all of my glory and with all of my power demonstrating supernatural miracles and signs.

From ancient times it has been my destiny of global dominance. When the time is right people of this world will be happy to receive me being convinced that they need my help.

My understanding of occult knowledge will make it easy for me to mesmerize this world, and fulfill this destiny.

In order for me to gain my position as global leader and to begin my reign.

I'll:

Enter the world scene peaceably, and then I'll be given my kingdom. My kingdom will be unique and different from the others that came before.

Conquer kingdoms that preceded mine. 

I'll make war with and persecute all religious saints. 

Speak great words against and blaspheme every known God.

I'll change times and laws.

Be successful as a military leader and take on the strongest of opponents and win.


Have extraordinary intelligence. I'm going to be referred to as the stern-faced king, think of Hitler or Mussolini, who will have an understanding of sinister schemes. That which has baffled others has always been simple to me. I'm a master of occult science. My knowledge of the Kabbalah, that is my acquaintance with the dark secrets of the occult will make me out to be an intellectual genius to the masses and captivate the educated world.

I'll declare myself God Manifested, and will demand worship of this world. There will be times, of course, during the start of my political career where I'll appear to be humble, but to be really truthful I'm going to be the most ruthless and arrogant leader that this world has ever seen or even imagined.  Later on after I have established myself as the sole global leader people will think of me as being a man of total lawlessness.

I'll gain global dominance so that this world will be given into my hand for exactly three and one half years, the last half of the seven covenant years.

The seven year covenant period, the last years of this age will begin after I negotiate a treaty that will bring peace to the Middle East, allowing the Jews to rebuild their Temple. 

With my military base consolidated and peace achieved in the Middle East, I will set forth to subdue the whole world.

Some will resist my move for global leadership which will bring about a Third World War causing me to destroy to an extraordinary degree one-fourth of humanity, billions of people. 

I will then consolidate my kingdom further after this victory by instituting a one-world economy and a one-world religion.


The key to this will be my global biometric system that'll be set up in the middle of the final seven years, making it necessary for every individual in my kingdom to scan their hand or their face to be able to buy or sell goods and thereby legally partake in my end-time economic system. No one will be able to buy or sell unless they take part in my biometric economic plan.


I'll capture the city of Jerusalem and destroy those without mercy who take refuge in their homes and then establish it as my capital. After I have Jerusalem as my own I'll desecrate the Jew's rebuilt temple and outlaw their religious rites and animal sacrifices.

Years later after I have gained worldwide dominance there will be areas that will begin to revolt. While I'm looting the nations I'll hear rumors that'll concern me.  The core of this revolt against me and my kingdom will be centered in the Asian nations because they'll send a massive army marching toward Israel hoping to challenge me. 

I'm going to respond to this confrontation by placing the majority of my forces in the middle east at the foot of Mount Megiddo, in an area that has been referred to as the Valley of Armageddon.

After crossing the Euphrates River this great Asian army will engage my army in one glorious final battle in which I'll be completely victorious.

It will be during this battle that I'll pour out my fury upon all of mankind by creating a spectacular apocalypse, plunging this world into nuclear chaos. A fiery chaos and destruction atop which I will build my eternal, glorious, utopian kingdom.

The All-Seeing Eye of Lucifer, placed over an unfinished pyramid, represents the Great Work of the Occult that will only be achieved and completed thru my coming.

The 1776 "beginning" date for the great work of the Craft truly marked the start in history of the secret doctrine of the Freemasonic Illuminati laboring toward establishing a New Atlantis anticipating the revelation of the Great Architect of the Universe, Lucifer, who shall through his eternal spirit establish me the absolute ruler over this planet.


The true witness concerning these coming events is the sign of the all-seeing eye of Lucifer an undeniable confirmation that we are living in the last days and that the earth’s last seven years of this present age are here during which the age of my glorious reign will surely begin. 

I will bring to pass the Masonic vision of a New Secular Order of the Ages, as represented in the Twin Towers or the Boaz and Jachin Pillars and their implied fusion of Light/Sun with Dark that adorn the Masonic Solomon's Temple.

From ATLANTIS to EGYPT,   from ROME to the AMERICAS,   from the GLORIOUS to the DIVINE,  finally from CAIN to ME.

You can be confident that there's a new day on the horizon. And when this new day finally dawns, I'll make my glorious appearance.

You'll know for a surety that my arrival and that the time of my eternal reign has begun, because I'll be the only one standing before you having a blind right eye and impaired right arm, that's when you'll know it's truly me!

I will use all of My Lord Lucifer's influence along with my knowledge of the dark secrets of the universe to bring all of this to pass!

I   AM   ANTICHRIST